Sunday, August 28, 2011

Leap of faith for 62-year-old

A 62-year-old Nightingale supporter has raised more than �5,000 for the Clapham home by jumping 11,000 feet from a plane.

Susan Bentata, who chairs Nightingale's literary committee, participated in a tandem skydive over the fields of Cambridgeshire.

She explained that having won the chance to do a skydive at a charity auction, "I thought it would be a good opportunity to raise money for a cause that's close to my heart.

"It was the most amazing experience of my life.

"Jumping from 11,000 feet was terrifying for the first 45 seconds and then completely exhilarating as I flew through the sky. It's something that I shall never ever forget."

Source: http://www.thejc.com/community/community-life/53672/leap-faith-62-year-old

Laws of football Retail industry Sheffield United Doctor Who Publishing Football politics

No comments:

Post a Comment