Monday, August 29, 2011

The mystery of Nick Robinson?s glasses

At the Holocaust Education Trust's Student Ambassadors event last night (more on that in this week's paper), the BBC's Nick Robinson cleared up one of the biggest political mysteries of the week.

No, not phonehacking. I'm referring, of course, to what happened to his signature spectacles.

He revealed to the crowd that he had not, in fact, chosen a new pair. "I'm not that bold," he said. "It was simply that I smashed them and I couldn't find my spare pair at home."

He said he was planning to get the glasses fixed "but then Rupert Murdoch shut News of the World. And I've been humiliated ever since."

I'm sure we can all rest easier now.

Source: http://www.thejc.com/blogs/jennifer-lipman/the-mystery-nick-robinson%E2%80%99s-glasses

Dorset Gordon Brown Rugby league Qatar Entertainment Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment